Company savings programs are as easy as 1…2…3
|1. Choose which savings options(s) to offer||2. Build in an employee retention program||3. Let us take care of the rest|
Engage your employees today with a plan for tomorrow.
Your business success depends on dedicated, long-term employees. When they leave, your business is disrupted and the cost to replace them can be substantial.
A Group Savings Program is a cost-effective strategy that enables you to provide a simple, flexible way for your employees to save for important goals whether their retirement or their children’s education.
AGF has been offering Group Savings Programs for more than 25 years. In our experience, here are the top reasons why.
WITH THE AGF GROUP SAVINGS PROGRAM, YOU CAN:
1. Work with a professional Financial Advisor who will:
- Ensure all employees, regardless of financial literacy, invest in products that are suitable for their risk tolerance and investment goals.
- Meet with your employees on a regular basis to review their goals and investment portfolio.
- Also keep you informed on changes to both the government plans and the investment products in your Group Program.
2. Access professional investment management.
- Founded in 1957, AGF is one of Canada’s premier independent investment management companies and remains independent.
- AGF serves more than one million investors with a diverse offering of investment products.
- The AGF family of mutual funds offers options across investment styles, regions and sectors to meet the goals of investors.
3. Choose from a wide range of options:
- Plans (RSP, RESP, TFSA, Non-registered Savings Account)
- Flexible schedule (contribute weekly, biweekly, monthly)
- Low minimum contribution of $25
4. Have a program that is easy to administer.
- With a regular payroll contribution, employees have a convenient way to save for the future – through an automatic and systematic investment vehicle.
- Submit your contribution list and payment covering employee contribution deductions
- Online access to account details
5. Offer a free benefit* to your employees.
- With AGF, there is no set-up fee, no trustee fee and no termination fee
- Provide your employees with financial literacy education