Step 1 – Determine your goals
The first step in a successful financial plan is to determine your priorities and goals.
Your Financial Advisor can help you to do just that.
Benefits of working with a Financial Advisor
Your Financial Advisor is a trained investment professional who will:
- Help you establish your financial goals and determine your risk tolerance.
- Work with you and can make a number of recommendations, including which investments are appropriate for you.
- Conduct periodic reviews with you to assess your goals and whether any changes need to be made to your investments in order to better meet these goals.
- Provide you with information about the investment options that are available through your Company program as well as appropriate tools to assist you in making investment decisions.
Before your first meeting with your Financial Advisor
- Confirm what information you should bring
- Consider your financial priorities – both present and future