This section is for employees whose company has already set up an AGF Group Program.
Why join your company savings program
Everyday concerns, such as mortgage payments and household bills, can make saving for the future difficult. A company savings program can help you save for a specific goal, such as retirement or your children’s education.
Your company has set up a group savings program that will help you to save for your future goals. A group savings program is basically a collection of individual investment accounts administered by the sponsor (the Company) on behalf of the contributors (the employees). Your company will arrange for your contributions to be deducted from your payroll, making it easy and convenient to save.
Here are the top six reasons to use THE AGF Group Program
- For as little as $25 a month, you can save for your future through a disciplined, systematic program. When you participate in a Group Account, you contribute regularly to the program through automatic contributions from your paycheque.
2. Tax savings
- Contributions to a Group RRSP account are tax-deductible and assets in a registered plan (RRSP, RESP, TFSA) grow tax-sheltered.
3. Low cost
- No set-up fee. No administration fee. No trustee fee. No termination fee. Just the regular fees for the purchase and management of your investments.*
- For more information, please contact your Financial Advisor or refer to the fund's prospectus.
4. A customized program
- Together with the Financial Advisor assigned to your program, you can design a personal investment plan to suit your risk tolerance, time horizon and investment objectives.
5. Professional investment advice
- Gain peace of mind through the services of a dedicated investment professional who is focused on your long-term objectives.
6. Access to the investment expertise of AGF Investments Inc.
- one of the largest and oldest independent investment management firms in Canada.